1/5/09
its a.......................
i was prepared to show the ultrasound photos, but our scanner isn't working so you'll just have to take my word. the whole family went to the ultrasound just before christmas. we really filled that room. within 2-3 minutes both the ultrasound tech and i saw what it was. she immediately asked if we wanted to know and we said yes. usually you find out at the end, but i think she could see the anticipation on poor cassie's face. her face really dropped when she said it was a boy. but we stayed in there for about 15 minutes and watched "him" move and kick and flex his little arm muscles, and we all walked out of there completely thrilled! he is just the cutest thing ever and his little body is growing wonderfully. he is moving ALL THE TIME, which i love, and some of the kids have been able to feel him. now, at the request of a friend, here is the photo of my LARGE belly. this is what i usually look like at 6+ months. this is at 20 weeks. YIKES! but i'm totally ok with it because i'm healthy and baby is healthy and even tho' i look big, my weight gain is good and everything is just fabulous! we feel so blessed to be going through this experience one more time as a family.
Posted by
KENNARDS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Haaa! I'm laughing my head off that you think your belly is big...even for 20 weeks! Seriously, Celeste, get real :-)
I'm so glad you're both healthy. I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats! Our little boys will be born so close in age, so I am so excited for them to be little friends when everyone gets together! Have you guys thought of any names yet?
CONGRATS!!!!! i am so excited for you guys and so happy that you are both healthy!
miss ya!
Congrats! You look adorable pregnant, really you do look great. That's so nice of you to post a pregnant picture, too. Can't wait to meet the new little Kennard. Miss you tons!
Congrats! A boy!!! You know boys and are such a great mom to boys. I don't think that you look big at all, just you wait. Someday I will show you what BIG is when I am prego. How fun to do the ultrasound experience with the whole family. The kids will never forget that!
Oh you look so cute pregnant! I wish I could see your family more! Miss ya and luv ya!
You look great! I'm so excited that your kids get to enjoy all of this with you. Glad you can count backwards now. Love you all. Valerie
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I ACTUALLY CHECKED YOUR BLOG ARE YOU SO EXCITED? :) ALL YOU SOON, IN MY THOUGHTS ALL THE TIME
Post a Comment