this is the second annual piano recital for isaac's piano class in middle school. they go to the mall, eat lunch, then perform for the parents in the center of the mall. isaac has done great both years. he doesn't get too nervous. this year was a bit of a challenge because the piano they used was quite different from what he was using in class, so the song didn't sound quite like he'd imagined, but he still did a great job! i love how well rounded isaac is. he's such an amazing 12-year-old boy!

2 comments:
Wow! I wish I could have come to listen. Congratulations, Isaac. Keep up the practicing. I'll look forward to buying your piano CD someday soon.
Isaac, I'm so impressed. I never did well at my piano recitals. In fact, I was awful. Keep up the good work. That picture of you is great.
Post a Comment