I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! Looks like you have had a lot of birthdays at your house:) I just have to say that I appreciate the great example you are to me... I look at your pictures and you are such a wonderful mom and wife who truly loves her family and the gospel. It is hard for me to watch people around me loose there testimonies and not live up to the covenants that they made in the temple, and you are a great example of someone who is true to herself. You are a great friend! Christina
2 comments:
I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! Looks like you have had a lot of birthdays at your house:) I just have to say that I appreciate the great example you are to me... I look at your pictures and you are such a wonderful mom and wife who truly loves her family and the gospel. It is hard for me to watch people around me loose there testimonies and not live up to the covenants that they made in the temple, and you are a great example of someone who is true to herself. You are a great friend! Christina
Thanks for the update :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment