3/22/11

hair- the love/hate relationship

look at this gorgeous hair. it's true, i covet cassie's hair. how could i not. it's thick, full of body, and oh-so-long. i trimmed it FINALLY and now it's even super healthy. she's a lucky girl.

then there's my hair. some of the same qualities as cassie's - thick, full of body, even healthy.... but then i went and chopped it - 8 inches i took off. don't bother asking what i was thinking. well, just for kicks i'll tell you:

-i'm tired of just having long hair.
-i swore long ago that if my long hair became my identity then it was time to cut it.
-i don't want to ever be attached to hair just because it's long.
-i like style too much to just have long hair.
-if i'm gonna pay for someone to cut my hair, i'm gonna make it worth the money and effort and do something drastic
etc.................... and if you can believe it, i've actually cut more layers, as well as another 1 1/2" off the length since this picture. something is definitely wrong with me. wait til you see it curly.

I JUST WANT MY LONG HAIR BACK!

i'll just keep living vicariously through cass!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut!! You look as beautiful as ever:)

Karina said...

Your hair ALWAYS looks good, Celeste. I, too, am drooling over Cassie's hair, as I drooled over your long curly hair. What's wrong with your hair being your identity when it looks so good anyway?