I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures! Your Christmas pic was my favorite on my wall this year. So beautiful! Can you believe JoAnn is moving to Texas?! I am so excited. Although, she'll still be 3 hours away, but at least I'll get to see her more than once in the last 7 years! I say the 3 of us sneak away for a Girl's Weekend. :)
4 comments:
Awwwww, cute!!!
So sweet! Nothing like being Mother and Daughter!
so cute! everyone turned out great! I love that you and rich got some taken by yourselves.
I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these pictures! Your Christmas pic was my favorite on my wall this year. So beautiful!
Can you believe JoAnn is moving to Texas?! I am so excited. Although, she'll still be 3 hours away, but at least I'll get to see her more than once in the last 7 years! I say the 3 of us sneak away for a Girl's Weekend. :)
Post a Comment