9/4/10

day 10


i don't think our car has EVER been SO covered in bugs. and the crickets - thousands of crickets outside our hotel, at the gas station, etc.... who knew south dakota had so many crickets. maybe because of all of the sunflowers?!

the last 1 1/2 days was driving, staying at a hotel (in souix falls, sd), then the final 9 hour drive home. boy were we glad to be home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Jean Mar said...

That was an excellent rundown of your trip. I really enjoyed it and probably a little more than had I been in the car, hiking around and listening to Seth's delightful "chant" I'm so glad you're teaching your kids American history. That's so valuable. You are such a gorgeous family. Thanks again for the great pictures and for sharing them so I feel part of your family. Gotta love it, Mom