
meet mathias (and his mom, my sister staci). i was so very fortunate to go to utah in march to meet mathias. i was there for grandma albrecthsen's funeral. i have pictures of that - well i took them on bev's camera. waiting for those (hint, hint). but i got to go and spend 24 hours with staci, sheldon and mathias. it was such a treat. he is the sweetest baby with parents who are in love with him. thanks staci and sheldon for letting me spend that precious time with the three of you! i can't wait to see him again.
3 comments:
Yay! You finally posted! When I saw this picture of you holding your new nephew, I totally thought you had another baby and couldn't believe it! I love ALL of your pictures. You look as gorgeous as always. What a great scrapbook of Hawaii. It looks like you had so much fun. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. I miss your cute family!
I'm so jealous! HOw fun!
You are still a babe, Celeste! You look super great these days. Hopefully I can follow your example after baby number 3... It was awesome to see Stacy with her baby, too! I am so excited for her. Please tell her congratulations for me. Miss you. Em
Post a Comment