12/21/11

only the bravest.....


cassi and me talked rich into going on the "ripcord". we couldn't talk the boys into it! who knew i had a little daredevil in cassie! i had to pull the cord (not fun) to release our drop of 180 feet! it was so AMAZING! turns out rich was brave, cassie was bravest....and i was scared to death! so, so fun!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karina said...

Wow! That's hilarious. Alex won't go on scary rides, but I think Libby will be a daredevil too. I can't believe you did that! Steve told me to go on a rollercoaster at Sea World cuz "it was so totally awesome!" Yeah, not really. I was completely freaked out.

Kimber said...

still need to do that! i've done the caged bungie, sling shot type ride before...way fun, but I still want to do that one. Way to go Cassi, she could hang out with my girls they love the big scary rides! Miss you guys.