a special thanks to my good friend wendy for being our photographer in the bitter, blizzardy cold. she did a fantastic job, especially since she was using my camera - which she had never used before. it was great fun (ha, ha). this location is about 2 min. from our house, and seth fell asleep on the way! but all of that considered, i'd say we ended up with some fabulous pics!
oh, and the family did great as well. in a few of the pics masons face really speaks volumes of how cold it really was!
5 comments:
Such a cute family!!! Thanks for putting these up!
So adorable. You look like models!
I opened your Christmas Card and audibly said, "WOW!" It is the MOST fabulous family picture I've ever seen. Really. Gap probably needs to see it so your family can be in their ads. Enter it into a photo contest--really. It would win. It's that amazing!
I opened your Christmas Card and audibly said, "WOW!" It is the best family picture I have ever seen! Gap needs to see it so your family can be in their ads. You should enter it into a photo contest. It would win. It was that fabulous-really.
I love your pictures. You look like you stepped off the pages of a magazine. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment