wendy (my sis. in charge of the reunion pic below, top lft corner) had fun ;) taking care of all of the financial details, along with planning the whole menu (including peanut free for my kids, as well as optional milk-free items), purchasing the meals, coming up early (with the help of many) to unpack it all, then divvy it up between everyone. is she crazy? absolutely. but boy did it work. we were so WELL FED with homemade meals and everyone had assignments to help carryout the meals. oh wait, we were never in charge of a meal. sweet, sweet wendy. she saw me struggling with seth enough that i got out of food duty! it was absolutely amazing and i know she would say she couldn't have done it w/out the help of her hubby, as well as sandy and hal - and others. thanks EVERYONE who helped make it so perfect.! oh, did i mention that there were like 50 of us there. probably more.
rich just wanted to work so he could sit in the cute little leather chairs. btw- this cabin was so nice. it was more like a model home - a large model home. it was a treat.
baby eliza is the newest addition to the family (my youngest bro's baby)


2 comments:
Eliza! What a cutie!
Looks like everyone had a great time! Wendy is amazing :) I'm sad we had to miss out on the fun. I'm crossing my fingers that I will make it to the next reunion. Your kids are getting so big. I love keeping up with your family through your blog. I love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment