10/9/09

new beanie for seth

couldn't just buy one beanie for seth - he needed 4 to go with a variety of outfits! sooo cute- those luscious lips, deep eyes and saggy cheeks!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary Jean Mar said...

Oh my gosh! Is that my tiny baby Seth? What a doll!!! Oh he is so cute. I sure love him. Wish I could chew on those cheeks for a minute. I can't believe how much he's grown up. I sure don't envy Rich's pain. Brings back too many memories You've had enough accidents and surgeries now for the rest of 2009. Miss you. Love Mom

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Oh my goodness! Ok, he was always cute, but HOLY MOLY! He's gotten even cuter! Steve can attest to my ooing and awing when I opened your blog. I was seriously almost drooling over how cute he is, and I just wanna kiss his cheeks! He is one handsome little beanie-man!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I want to eat him up right now!

Kimber said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! What a cute baby. Looks like everyone is having fun and doing well...except maybe Rich. What a bummer and that looks painful!