5/21/09

thank goodness for lisa

i don't know what we would've done last week without my sister lisa here. i can't tell you how nice it was to have her here to hold down the fort while i was in the hospital. it was so nice to not have to worry about making arrangements with others for rides, homework, sleeping, etc. i knew they were in good hands, with someone that loved them, and all would be well. that peace of mind is priceless. this is the first time we've had someone here for a long duration after a baby and it sure was a treat. thanks vince, david, josh and benjamin for sharing your wife/mom, and helping take care of anna and madeline. thanks anna and madeline for sharing you momma. a very special thanks to RACHEL for flying up to washington to be there for anna and madeline. i'm sure your hubby missed you dearly!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel Forbush said...

Your baby looks so cute!!! My mom had such a great time! I am glad it was a help! I wish I saw your family more!!! Love ya!