12/18/08

my love...

i love my rich. i love this photo of us. i love how after 13 years we love each other so much more than we thought we could. i'm a lucky woman to have him in my life. i'm lucky that he is the father of my 4 (to be 5) beautiful children. i couldn't be happier.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Eddie said...

Rich,
Great to hear from you guys. Glad to hear things are going well, congrats on number 5. Christy and I have 3 beautiful little girs, ages 7 to 15 months, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Shoot me an Email when you can, it would be great to catch up. Hope you guys have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Eddie Graham

Eddie said...

Email address is grahamelcid@hotmail.com, in case you don't have it.
EG

Elder Tanner said...

Nice hat Rich, good way to cover up the bald head ... no, you guys are looking good!
Todd

Amy Jones said...

awwww... so cute! miss you guys

Karina said...

That picture is so cute. Celeste, you're good about making sure pictures are taken of you too and not just Rich and the kids. I see your cute belly rising (a teensy little bit). I'm so glad you blog.

Visitor of Barnes Blog said...

Celeste I love this picture too. Gorgeous couple. I relate to all the things you said about how you feel about Rich because I feel those things for Billy too. We are blessed. And I am blessed to have you for a sister and friend. Miss ya! And by the way you are an awesome photographer. You should go into business!