jeremy had a baseball game on his birthday. so the weekend before, he decided he wanted to skip a friend party and go to Cici's Pizza for dinner, then hit the movies - IRONMAN. he loved it- great action flick.
It is fun to get caught up with your life a little! All your kids are so big! I guess that is what happens when what, 7 years passes! I am finally going through all of my christmas cards that i had in a pile to get email addresses, blogs, etc. up to date--and got to add your blog to my links. you will have to check out our blog.....kmfamily.blogspot.com -Keri Nash
1 comment:
Hey Celeste and family!
It is fun to get caught up with your life a little! All your kids are so big! I guess that is what happens when what, 7 years passes! I am finally going through all of my christmas cards that i had in a pile to get email addresses, blogs, etc. up to date--and got to add your blog to my links. you will have to check out our blog.....kmfamily.blogspot.com
-Keri Nash
Post a Comment