I decided since we're living way out here in Granger, I thought this would be a great way to stay in touch without writing each of you individually (even though I'm so good at that - right!). So this is my new blog spot and I will use it for journal purposes also. Here is a picture of the boys over memorial day at lake Michigan. We just pretend it's the ocean without waves! And only in the "midwest" can you find Amish playing volleyball in their full attire in the heat of the day! (Notice only the ladies are wearing their "outfits")
4 comments:
I am so excited you have started a blog. Its a great way to let everyone know what you are doing and its also a journal! I look forward to many more posts:)
How fun!! I wanna do it?!!! Come over and show me>!!! Very nice Celeste, Very nice!!!
Thank-you for the PERFECT gifts....all the way down to the detail of apple mints and chocolate mints in adorable packaging...and you knowhow I am about detail...you know how i am about presentation........it all flowed together and the color combo were yummy to!! I have the sign posted under our new gazebo outside. It works perfect and I love it!~!! Thank-you Celeste...you are not replaceable!
Kath
Oh my goodness, you're kids are so GROWN UP! I couldn't believe that picture of Cassie, and look at Mason! He's so big, and still as cute as ever! I miss you guys soooooooooo much. You sure you don't want to move to Utah at some point? I think it's our turn next...Love you all!!!
Melanie Davis
Oops...I didn't mean to be anonymous! And the typo on "you're"...oh boy, it's been a long day! MISS YOU, LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment